I can’t believe this year is already over. I feel like I was just ringing in 2013 with my best friends in Canton. It’s amazing what can happen in a year. My life is a million times different than it was then and it’s been hard to transition. I’m grateful for the lessons I learned, the people who touched my life, and those who have stuck by my side.
I didn’t start regularly blogging again until summer but here is a recap of 2013.
– Jon and I broke things off shortly after the new year
– I visited Key West for the first time with my parents
February & March:
– I spent most of the winter months hanging out with my friends and roommates
– I celebrated my 23rd birthday with one of my best friends.
May & June:
– I worked my last couple races, learning how to drive a skid steer was a big deal for me.
– I moved into my new house and gained some incredible roommates/friends
– I came back from blogging hibernation!
– I spent the 4th with my girlfriends at the beach in a cute little beach house
– I went back to Minnesota for work and forgot how much I love it!
– I decided to leave Reed Street Productions
– My roomies and I went to the Orioles game on Mike Napoli’s dime..it was sweet of him.
– My best friend Josh came to visit for a week which happened to be in between leaving Reed Street and starting my new position
– I saw Jay Z & JT with Alyssa and Josh
– I made the trek home to see my parents and went on my first date with Steve
– Started my new job!
– I did a full review on my favorite places to eat in Baltimore
– I started the Blogtember Challenge. Here are my favorites: Where I come from, Making the move, and A love letter for Mar,
– I did a full review on my favorite Baltimore Coffee shops
– I introduced Steve to the blogging community
– He went to Delaware with me for the first time!
– I reached 5,000 views! (I’m almost at 12,000 already!)
– I posted three of my more popular posts: Gourmet Popcorn Recipes, Homemade Pasta Fagioli Soup Recipe, Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
– I held my first ever Halloween party at a local bar
– I finally got a Mac!
– Steve & I went to the Maryland Art Place Winter Event and enjoyed checking out the latest works of art from Baltimore artists
– I finally saw the lights of Hampden. 34th street was more beautiful than I imagined it would be!
– I was grateful for such a nice Christmas spent with the ones I love.
Are you proud of your 2013?