Here is my recap:
1. Decorate a pumpkin- I never actually got to do this. We had a few kids run around the neighborhood smashing pumpkins 😦
2. Visit Howl-O-Scream- Again, never got around to it. The fall season was jam packed with events and it just wasn’t in the cards for this year.
4. Halloween Party– The party I threw at a local bar was probably one of my favorite events I’ve ever hosted! We all got dressed up and enjoyed our own private bartender- the life!
5. Watch 5 scary movies- After watching The Conjuring for the first time we were scary movied out! Talk about scary!!
6. Apple picking/pumpkin patch picking– We didn’t get to pick pumpkins but we did enjoy fresh apple cider from a local farm. We also got to go pumpkin picking at the patch I used to visit as a child.
What did you accomplish on your Fall bucket list?