1. My family, friends, puppy, boyfriend, everyone who puts a smile on my face
2. The fact that I can walk to work- no need to pay for a monthly gym membership..kinda
3. Glitter nail polish
5. The ability to live the life I want in the city I want.
1. HOMEMADE MASHED POTATOES AND GRAVY
3. Mommom’s Applesauce
4. Pie3 Thanksgiving traditions that I love:
1. Watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade while cooking
2. Watching football- GO RAVENS
3. Spending the entire day with family
2 things that will make this Thanksgiving a unique one:
1. The Ravens are playing!!
2. It will be a smaller Thanksgiving and at my new house in the city!
1 memory from last Thanksgiving:
1. Michael nearly falling off of a bar stool that he was standing on to take an aerial shot of all the food. Doesn’t matter what it takes- the photo is necessary!