Happy Monday to you all and Happy 100th blog post to me! Between reaching 5,000 views and 100 posts I am feeling pretty satisfied with this little blog as of late.
If you haven’t already caught on- on Sundays I always make a big pot of something that I can eat for lunches over the week and something sweet to share with co-workers and the boyf. Yesterday I made my favorite and SUPER EASY Nutella Roll Ups.
- Crescent Rolls
- Cinnamon Sugar combination
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
2. Grease/spray a cookie sheet to make sure the crescent rolls don’t stick!
3. Unroll and lay out the triangle dough shapes
4. Put a small dollop of Nutella on the larger part of the triangle
5. Roll up
6. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown
What are your favorite sweets to bake?
Do you have any Nutella recipes to share?
What would you have changed in this recipe?