1. Describe yourself in 5 words.
adventurous: always down for a good time and trying something new
easy-going: plays well with others
irreverent: don’t expect me to do it the way your Granddad did it
analytical: seeing patterns and connecting dots is what science is all about
curious: like a cat, that’s why my friends call me whiskers
2. What is your biggest fear?
In general, I worry about a family member or friend being in trouble when I’m not around to help them… I’ve watched a lot of superhero movies. On a daily basis, I’m just worried about having my car broken into or otherwise vandalized.
3. What is your favorite candy?
My 15 year old self desperately wants Skittles, but my adult self says Snickers. I’ve really matured.
4. What was the best Halloween costume you’ve ever worn? (include pictures if you have them)
I probably had the most fun as Max, from Where the wild things are. I’ll take any excuse to run around Baltimore in a onesie and a wolf hood.
5. Who is your favorite football team?
Thanks for letting us get to know you a little better babe 🙂