Fall Bucket List 2013
I’ve never been so happy to see a Tuesday before! After a typical crazy ridiculous Monday I’m excited for it to be over. However, today is just as busy, maybe not as crazy.
This week was the first time I’ve really felt like Fall is here. The mornings and nights are chilly and I’ve pulled out the coat to wear on my commute. I’ve worn two pairs of boots since this weekend and am loving it! The change in weather is a reminder that my favorite season is here and I have a lot that I want to accomplish! You all know I’m a huge fan of lists, especially bucket lists so here is the Fall Bucket List:
1. Decorate a pumpkin- I am awful at carving pumpkins but I have some creative and unique alternatives that I’m going to test out.
2. Visit Howl O’Scream at Busch Gardens. I LOVE Busch Gardens but I love a Halloween themed park even more so combining the two is my heaven. I am crossing my fingers that a weekend will open up so I can go!
3. Baking! On my list of Fall sweets to make are: Pumpkin dip and Chocolate Chip Pumpkin bread. I’m also going to try and make the caramel apple covered lollipops that were a staple in my childhood halloweens!
4. Halloween Party! I just booked the Halloween venue and can’t wait!
5. Re-Watch 5 scary movies- I love scary movies but I’m a total baby about them. This task will require some serious snuggle time afterwards
6. Apple picking/pumpkin patch- I’ll settle for one or the other but it’s definitely happening
What is on your Fall Bucket List?