There are only 4 months left in 2013. 122 days to complete a handful of goals I made for myself at the beginning of the year and some that I’m adding on today.
Here we go now.
1. Run three 5K’s- Since I’m currently working up to the Baltimore Running Festival in October, I plan to register for one in November and another in December to keep the motivation going!
2. Read 7 books- I read during my lunch break at work so I shouldn’t have any trouble finishing this goal.
3. Become better organized with my finances- I’m still learning how to budget,save, and spend wisely. I feel more comfortable living on my own and managing my finances than I did a year ago but I feel like I can still learn a lot more.
4. Purchase a Michael Kors watch for myself- After joining the corporate world, a nice watch is the final touch to my ever growing business wardrobe. I have worked so hard to get where I am and this watch will be my reward.
5. Eat 3 clean meals a week- I eat better than I did in college but I still have a lot to learn. Working out is only half of the battle in getting healthy. Learning how to cook clean meals and give my body the nutrients it needs is important to me.
6. Complete my Christmas shopping by December 15, 2013. Each year I set a goal for myself to start working on Christmas presents early so I’m not mentally exhausted and financially exhausted by the time the gift giving rolls around. Last year I finish by 12-20, let’s see how this year goes.
7. Grow my jewelry business- create a logo and sell 10 pieces
8. Keep a plant alive for the next 4 months
9. Start doing yoga! Get to a point where I am comfortable and can do all poses within a beginner lesson.
10. Maintain my index card project. Continue to write one thing that happened each day on an index card, plan to continue for the next 5 years!
I will do an update blog post on this list on December 31, 2013. The following day I will post a new and fresh list for 2014!
I encourage everyone to make a short, 10 item list of things they want to do before the year is over. You only get one 2013 so make it count!
Happy Hump Day!